United Dental Care is currently accepting new patients if you’re in need of a Tacoma, WA dentist. We’d love to connect with you if you’re new to the community or are thinking about switching dentists for any reason. As a full-service dental care provider, we meet the needs of families in and around Tacoma with affordably-priced dentistry in a convenient location.
Has it been some time since your last visit to the dentist? Here are 5 tips that it’s time to make an appointment with a dental clinic in your neighborhood:
1. Tartar buildup located at the bottom of teeth near the gum line is an indication that you need a thorough cleaning from a dental hygienist. Tartar buildup typically occurs on the inside of your mouth where it’s difficult to spot, so you may not be aware that it’s happening unless you use a light and small mirror to look for tartar.
2. If you see blood in the sink when you brush, it’s another indication that tartar is beginning to calcify at the gum line, compromising the health of teeth and gums. Flossing can go a long way toward eliminating this problem; however, routine visits to a dentist in Tacoma, WA are also essential in combating tooth decay.
3. Is your smile becoming dull in appearance? White teeth are attractive and are more easily maintained with dental appointments every 3-6 months, or as indicated by your dentist. After a thorough cleaning, our team can professionally whiten your teeth for dazzling results.
4. Do you have sensitive teeth or occasional tooth pain? You may be experiencing the beginnings of a cavity or another problem that requires an x-ray. At Universal Dental Care, we use the latest in pain-free digital imaging to spot dental problems early when we can offer preventive treatment.
5. If you’re anxious or fearful about visiting a dental clinic in Tacoma, it’s probably been some time since you’ve made an appointment to see your dentist. Modern dentistry in Tacoma means completely painless treatment, so you can rest comfortably during your visit to Universal Dental Care. With modern treatments and equipment, there’s no reason to wait longer than six months to maintain your smile.
Affordable Dental Care and Services in Tacoma
Visiting a Tacoma, WA dentist shouldn’t cost a small fortune- we work hard to make treatment affordable for our patients at Universal Dental Care. Don’t be surprised to learn that many of your friends and neighbors already see us on a routine basis to care for their families’ smiles. We’re rated one of the best dental clinics in the community- for some very good reasons!
Book your first visit to Universal Dental Care through our convenient Web portal. Join our email list and you’ll receive a coupon code for 10% off of any treatment or service if you’re new to our practice. We want to keep your whole family smiling between office visits when you make us your Tacoma, WA dentist.